The Dos and Don’ts of Delegation (Organize and Deputize)
- Delegation is one of the most important management skills
- Low, moderate, and high degrees of delegation
- Delegating authority but not responsibility
- Selecting the “right” delegatee
- Advantages of delegation
- Barriers to delegation
- Steps to effective delegation
Dr. Kay Potetz & Associates are Motivational Keynote Speakers and Management Consultants specializing in Motivation, Leadership Development, Team Building and related business development topics.
They serve numerous businesses and organizations throughout the United States from their offices in Cleveland, Ohio.