Employee Motivation: Are You a Leader or a Loser?
- Focusing on employees as a resource
- Tapping into “what” motivates each individual
- Expectancy theory
- Fitting people to jobs
- Fitting jobs to people
- Making work productive
- Extrinsic vs. intrinsic rewards
- Needs assessment
- Effectiveness of feedback
- Validity of material rewards
- Other motivation techniques for a diverse workforce
Dr. Kay Potetz & Associates are Motivational Keynote Speakers and Management Consultants specializing in Motivation, Leadership Development, Team Building and related business development topics.
They serve numerous businesses and organizations throughout the United States from their offices in Cleveland, Ohio.